Sunday, April 05, 2009

in the morning



all this time I've been sitting away from life
always cornered, never failing to see what's mine
reaching out only searching for peace of mind
looking better (so much better) if I manage to win the fight...

you don't know
what I've seen
things don't feel
how they seem

hey, you... you don't know
hey you! you come and go
hey, you... is it right or wrong?
hey you! you still my soul...

outside everything is left up at stake
inside is always better if you're not there
on your knees, and you feel your heart as it quakes
here's your shelter, here's your sorrow, in this bitter place where it ends.

please don't think
this is real
it's just the face
I reveal

hey you! you don't know
hey you! you come and go
hey, you! it's not right or wrong
hey! you... you still my soul

in the silence, in the fortune, in the shadows in our heads
break the silence, it's not forgotten
we receive and we regain

No comments: